Mr. Kitti Techataveekijkul, Vice Chairman and Mr. Aroon Tor-ek-bundit Director Metro Systems Corporation Public Company Limited (MSC) had released 2020 business results and opportunities in technology in 2021, which are divided into 3 main topics: 1. PDPA, 2. Customer Management and 3. Security. MSC Strategic Planning is merging business opportunities in new technology follow the mission, which commitment to driving innovative solution and fully integrated IT services by professional persons in good corporate governance for sustainable growth in Digital Economy Era.
The Company’s core business consists of
1. Digital Solutions Group (DSG)
2. Digital Printing Group (DPG)
3. Solutions Integration Group (SIG)
Structure Revenue is divided into 4 categories: 1. Hardware, 2. Software, 3. Services, and 4. Supplies. By focusing on creating business opportunities in market demands to support the customer’s operation continuously. These include:
1. Personal Data Protection Act (Thailand) – PDPA, the Company’s preparation with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), which will take effect in May 2021;
2. The SuperApp, an application that support the requirements of customers
3. Security Surveillance Center or Security Operation Center and
4. Cloud Computing Service.
As the leader of providing IT solutions, MSC continues to develop services to build customer success and transform their organization into the digital age under the philosophy of “Customer Success is Our Business”.
The Opportunity Day 2020 held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at BPC Room, Floor 16, SM Tower, Phaholyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.
For Information, please contact: email@example.com Website : https://www.metrosystems.co.th/ FB : https://www.facebook.com/metrosystemscorp/